Our guests may order a glass or a bottle of wine from our extensive wine collection. We offer wines from Missouri, California, Oregon, Washington and several other states and countries. We have quite a bit of the little bit harder stuff as well. Ask Julie to mix up one of her favorite concoctions. Flavored vodkas are the house favorite,but we have some pretty fine gins and bourbons, including Mark Twain Bourbon.
Included in Your Rate:
- All rooms feature private baths, extra pillows and blankets.
- Free Wi-Fi over the whole property
- Cable TV.
- All rooms have queen beds, cottages, too. The Dowager House (commonly called Cottage at the Garth) hosts the only king bed on the property.
- Bathroom amenities: soaps, toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss, shampoo, lotion, and hair dryers
- Individual heating and air-conditioning controls and ceiling fans.
- Fireplaces in the cottages, and most rooms. The Dowager has 2.
- Robes in all rooms.
- We “triple-sheet” with high-quality high thread-count sheets.
- Evening turn down service available
- Hypo-allergenic feather-beds in each room.
- High-quality linens and towels.
- Original antiques in mansion and some rooms.
- Some rooms feature Whirlpool tubs.
- One room (Rosewood) features a beautiful original claw-foot tub and marble sink.
- Full breakfast is served between 8:30 and 9:30 a.m. each morning. Full, not continental. Let us know in advance of any dietary restrictions.
- Drinks 24/7: Sodas, filtered water, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, hot cider, and also others.
- Private guest entry with key-pad to allow you to come and go as you please. (no curfew here)
- On-site lighted parking.
- Local dinner reservations made for you.