Our guests may order a glass or a bottle of wine from our extensive collection or Missouri, California, Oregon, Washington and several other states as well as abroad. We actually have quite a bit of the little bit harder stuff as well. Ask Julie to mix up one of her favorite concoctions. Flavored vodkas are the house favorite, and some pretty fine gins and bourbons, including Mark Twain Bourbon.
Included in Your Rate:
- All rooms feature private baths, extra pillows and blankets.
- Televison with a DVD player built in and cable TV, as well.
- All rooms have queen beds, cottages, too. The Dowager House (commonly called Cottage at the Garth) hosts the only king bed on the property.
- Customized amenities: soaps, toothbrushes, shampoo.
- Hair dryer, floss, toothpaste, various samples. Individual heating and air-conditioning controls and ceiling fans.
- Fireplaces in the cottages, and most rooms. The Dowager has 2.
- Custom robes in all rooms.
- We “triple-sheet” with high-quality high thread-count sheets.
- Evening turndown service
- Hypo-allergenic featherbeds in each room. High-quality linens and towels.
- Original antiques in mansion and rooms.
- Some rooms feature Whirlpool tubs.
- One room (Rosewood) features a beautiful original claw-foot tub and marble sink.
- Full breakfast is served between 8:30 and 9:30 a.m. each morning. Full, not continental. Let us know in advance of any dietary restrictions.
- Drinks 24/7: Sodas, filtered water, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, hot cider, and also others.
- On-site lighted parking.
- Dinner reservations made for you.