Early Evening Innkeeper Reception
We now have a warm innkeepers reception in the late afternoon. No additional charge, just a nice way for you to find out a little more about the mansion, visit with some of the other guests, or just sit and enjoy the view out the windows of the llamas grazing. We offer you a glass of wine and can help you plan your next days excursion and will make your dinner reservations for you. The bar will be open for service as well so you can order a nip before or after dinner.
Included in Your Rate:
- All rooms feature private baths, extra pillows and blankets.
- Customized amenities: soaps, toothbrushes, shampoo.
- Hair dryer, floss, toothpaste, various samples. Individual heating and air-conditioning controls and ceiling fans.
- Fireplaces in the cottages, and most rooms. The Dowager has 2.
- Custom robes in all rooms.
- We “triple-sheet” with high-quality high thread-count sheets.
- Evening turndown service
- Hypo-allergenic featherbeds in each room. High-quality linens and towels.
- Original antiques in mansion and rooms.
- Some rooms feature Whirlpool tubs.
- One room (Rosewood) features a beautiful original claw-foot tub and marble sink.
- Drinks 24/7: Sodas, filtered water, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, hot cider, and also others.
- Full hot breakfast served to you.
- On-site parking.
- Dinner reservations made for you.